Wednesday, March 11, 2020

☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do. Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count.

Good Morning ,It's a beautiful crisp day(20°) in Montana. I'm going to enjoy it as we are to get 6 to 12 inches of snow tomorrow.  Hey, on good side, I'll get to use snowblower for 1st time this year. 

☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do. Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count.



 Hollywood Candy Girls:  ❤️I am alpha and omega the beginning and the end!! I am the prince of peace!!!☝️⛪️❤️God ❤️ Thank you for your love and support. Blessings...Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frog).
Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics): Deep River Woman - Lionel Richie:💚Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer.
Some photo's and I short video. Recently documented.Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star. MIRACLE - Birds To Sing. 😈 :

-Veterans:Swim with mermaids💦Raining Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Fat Hogs, Cows To Call, Wales On The Beaches. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.

 Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it [Extended Version]John Legend 'A Legendary Christmas' Full Album✌🏾New Edition -💜🌸💜SEEKER OF TRUTH. INDEPENDENT WOMEN 👌🌟I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Tim Fargo.Dances For Life: Walks Of Fame, We cannot arrive at heaven by any other road but that which Christ held, Who bequeathed His cross to all His elect as their portion. Butler.Intelligence is knowing the right answer.
Meghan dazzles as she wraps up royal duties

Alittle about me, I'm a divorced 63yr old gentleman.  Been divorced since 2004. Wasn't a messy divorce...remain friends to this day. I've been a baker all my life, mostly in management. I've always enjoyed cooking but baking is a passion. 

Katy Perry Says Her Pregnancy 'Wasn't an Accident': 'Creating Space for Something New to Pop In'

Worked various places over 5 states. After 42 years, I finally gave it up. I spent past year getting my body fixed.  Now ready for the future.  Looking forward to camping and fishing this summer and getting back into dancing.  Love to jitterbug.  

Hi, Kylie Jenner Wore a Pink Naked Dress with Literally Nothing Underneath
As far as 420, I  can take it or leave it.  Not opposed to someone else using it. My drink of choice depends on seasons.  Summer is mostly beer. Winter is wine or a B52 in coffee.   Crown royal anytime.  I like a good Merlot or Shiraz.  Tell me more about you.  Miles .

Britain's Prince Harry and wife Meghan begin farewell royal events
☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do. Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment