Saturday, April 11, 2020

Mostly a comedian unless I'm acting unless I'm writing unless I'm doing something else look I keep busy. IG: pattonoswalt

Image
Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on one hand, witty and wise, ways to stay alive.Shots were taken, good times, waves to make, battles and wars on the beach.Mostly a comedian unless I'm acting unless I'm writing unless I'm doing something else look I keep busy. IG: pattonoswalt
No alt text provided for this image
ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.Mostly a comedian unless I'm acting unless I'm writing unless I'm doing something else look I keep busy. IG: pattonoswalt


No alt text provided for this image

Aw man. Marcia Jean Kurtz (my mom in BIG FAN) as a sassy young NYC hooker in PANIC IN NEEDLE PARK, 1971. Her screen debut!Flashes in time, back in time, circles of time, of baby boomers, not the x class, or the y class of kids today.This. Changes. Everything.

This. Changes. Everything.Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night. Like the format, like the groups, like the pictures, and the tips on stupid,dump, simple and slow, faces in shadows, faces on the light side of hate. 

πŸ€“PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

Please Join The Revolution of ❤️! Stay Tuned! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ" Living Large, 5151: 50 The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face....“cult classic”...Rachel Jarrot, tricks to date, 7608512267: Rach Jay: out of closet, dyke is hatched.This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.



"Even though the forces were waning, the crenellations at the top of the castle’s towers helped them defend their land."  Son to shine, teacher, student, giant on land, play with the words, sunny and bright, what are the odds. Under the layers, rats to races,boys to men,




When you and the ROACH πŸ“·πŸœπŸ“·πŸ¦‚πŸ“·πŸ•· been battling for years.Blue moons, blue stars, blue dreams in the air, gates open wide, next opinion to note, no to me, moving on, next open window for dreams in…
Edit

Image

Flashes in time, back in time, circles of time, of baby boomers, not the x class, or the y class of kids today.When you and the ROACH πŸ“·πŸœπŸ“·πŸ¦‚πŸ“·πŸ•· been battling for years.Blue moons, blue stars, blue dreams in the air, gates open wide, next opinion to note, no to me, moving on, next open window for dreams in…

No comments:

Post a Comment