Friday, May 29, 2020

Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips: ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.

Cheers.Luther Vandross - Endless Love ft. Mariah Carey.Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Sharks And Wales On Land, Tales To Pens. Good Times. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.NY escapees..Angels Calls, History Across The Lines,Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Back In Time.


Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies.
Image may contain: text that says 'Learn How To Sit Back And Observe. Not Everything DeservesAReaction Reaction.'



When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.
My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:
BLUEOCEANSTOCREATEWORDSINWAVES.BLOGSPOT.COM
My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:
Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled. Heads, tails, coins to flip, cons to run, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stu...


Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:Thanks so much.Monkeys,5151: Made in America .Gods and wars, Mars and Romans, Battles to win, coins to flip. Tales of kings, tales of love at first sight, something stuck in your eye?Black Male Image,It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics.Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!

Tales of the Dragonfly-PTSD Roads To Travel, Nightmares Daily, Who Is Watching Me, Heads In Clouds, Crazy For A Fee, Common Clowns, Cattle Drives, Plenty Of Fish In Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water.Dances On The Stones, Rats To Roaches, Walks Of Fame, Penny Battles, Twists And Turns, Faces In The Crowds.

Image

Finance options available, minimum credit score of 580 - Standard finance options FHA / Conventional, 3% -20% down are available.  Government Downpayment Grant: Zero Money Down. However, income and debt qualification apply.   Rehab loans available for fixer homes with standard finance FHA / Conventional. We provide rehab management toward a home purchase.   *Our firms assist with creative finance options for those who are not from the United States.Fatalism? Why is it only people can go to Heaven? Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?








Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:  ☪IN THE SHADOW. 

Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Wishes, prayers, desires, changes in the 

forms given to forms received flip the card, flip the coin, turn around and make more plans for 

greatness. Create the life that you dream about today with the lights on, just to stay on track always 

and forever.


Image may contain: 1 person


Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.πŸ’”"

Mermaid Tales RP".Earth Angels: πŸ­πŸ­. REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around 

here are BJs that should have been swallowed!😈Doc. πŸ’πŸ’Until Tomorrow: Shine.

Image may contain: text that says 'Oh no, honey, im an angel, swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo...'
      Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:  ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Wishes, prayers, desires, changes in the forms given to forms received flip the card, flip the coin, turn around and make more plans for greatness. Create the life that you dream about today with the lights on, just to stay on track always and forever.

    Views, Values, Voices In My Head.  Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:  ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.



    Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:




    ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.







        Become Who You're Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.Image may contain: 1 person





          No comments:

          Post a Comment