Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Become Who You're Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.

Help for fairies, pixies, and angels goodness and mercy. What a bunch of nonsense..Come on peeps. We've been seeing videos like this for a few years now. We gotta learn the facts before we start speaking on things. No disrespect towards anyone and especially you Ashley Nicole Szalanski I love your posts. Ready for this doc to come in an tell me everything OK nothing else he can say!!!!!

RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ...GREAT JOB, GREAT PICTURE, GREAT STORY TO SHARE, THANKS SO MUCH. AMEN TO COME, MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME.
Image may contain: text that says '" Peace begins with a smile." Mother Teresa'


 Don't just raise it, finger on my character.  I have carved myself out of the pain. 

The time of our lives, the best is yet to come. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, great day to be alive. Goodness and mercy, angels in host, a to memento to test, water after the races. Out of the Box: Out of Pond: In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run.Christmas Daily, Birthdays Also, The Dazes Of Are Lives. In The Moment.Don't just raise it, finger on my character.  I have carved myself out of the pain. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 ,𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.Who hurt you " My own expectations .


 Peter Pan:Giant, Heads Above The Common. Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.Don't just raise it, finger on my character.  I have carved myself out of the pain. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 ,𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.


Image
Fairy tales, monkeys to talk, clowns to the left, jokes and laugh. Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned, Rites To Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Be with someone who would drive five hours, just to see you for one.Don't just raise it, finger on my character. I have carved myself out of the pain. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 ,𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.


 Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:Become Who You're Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.This is a hero journey, what you want, and what you want to do for it, steps to take, more mountains left to climb.Hope this helps,you get there.You can get this mentor's words to test on your quest for more and better.This is also a note to me, myself, and the powers within, to share, roles to play,teacher or student, hats to wear over the decades.


 

☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Become Who You're Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.Charley or Charles R. Jarrot, is a thief, just ... March ... Rachel Jarrot, Cows And Cattle Runs:Yahoo Answers,. .. Rach Jay: Thief just like Daddy.


 


     
      Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies.
      Image may contain: text that says 'Learn How To Sit Back And Observe. Not Everything DeservesAReaction Reaction.'

      Become Who You're Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.


       

        No comments:

        Post a Comment