Thursday, May 27, 2021

Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.



SOMEWHERE SOMEONE IS SHOWERING WITH A MASK ON. I JUST KNOW IT.'Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.

 I'm crying with no tears in my eyes,I'm screaming with my mouth closed. I'm committing the worst homicide,I'm falling off the cliff with longing to be saved.I'm helping others even though I'm broken. I've been turning off a long time and nobody notices.I read out there.


There are some Ad Hoc rules & regs committee members and at least one SCCA Board member that question the SCCA's authority to enforce the rules for private property in the core. Right another way to make a buck, see how many grownups move away.


It Is A Jungle Out There. Coins, Cards, Cons, Clowns To The Left, Cattle Runs, Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young. 'DAAAANG! Thanks For The Add!'Frank Agresti :'YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP. ASS- WIPE.'

We are talking about doctors, lawyers, cops and robbers, sons of bitches, sons of hoes, who made you boss, of people that bought houses, in the pits of hell? Is this what the general membership wants no enforcement of the rules?Rules were made to be broken, who let the dogs out?There are some Ad Hoc rules & regs committee members and at least one SCCA Board member that question the SCCA's authority to enforce the rules for private property in the core.

Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS... IT'S HYSTERICAL.'BLACK STEEL'.I hate this philosophy! Yes move on but it’s alright to regret, you’re allowed to regret .
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Hell to the yeah.'


Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross.Tales Of Frogs.Roles to play, dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, dances for life and death.Jokes and laughs




I'm crying with no tears in my eyes,I'm screaming with my mouth closed. I'm committing the worst homicide,I'm falling off the cliff with longing to be saved.I'm helping others even though I'm broken. I've been turning off a long time and nobody notices.I read out there.


Hopes and dreams, not to crash, not to burn, to give more, and take less, notes…

  Grandfather what is democracy?It's got something to do with young men killing each other. Damn that was profound. W e I r d.Trump will be completely unhinged.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.


I'M TURNING OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.How will they realize I'm broken?
I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF 

Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross.Tales Of Frogs.Roles to play, dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, dances for life and death.Jokes and laughs

 The best way to predict the future is to invent it.Men called him Wolf-Wind. Where he was born no man knows, but his home was in the Cave of the Winds, far in the north country in the Night-Night Land, and there men knew he was hiding on calm days when the sun was hot and the sea was still, and on quiet nights when not a leaf or a flower or a blade of grass was stirring.Gems To Love, .Live, Learn, Laugh, Waves Of Views, Values, Voices To Blast.Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.


Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always.



 And I grew strong And I learned how to get along And so you're back From outer space I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.Gems To Love, .Live, Learn, Laugh, Waves Of Views, Values, Voices To Blast.Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.



Go on now, go, walk out the door Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye? You think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.


 I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive, hey, hey It took all the strength I had not to fall apart Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart .


And I spent oh-so many nights just feeling sorry for myself I used to cry But now I hold my head up high and you see me Somebody new I'm not that chained-up little person still in love with you And so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free Well, now I'm saving all my lovin' for someone who's loving me Go on now, go, walk out the door Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? 


You think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive Oh Go on now, go, walk out the door .




No comments:

Post a Comment