Monday, July 26, 2021

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.

 'HER:JESUS CHRIST oH MY GOD JESUS: YES I'M HERE HER: RIGHT THERE JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST JESUS:HUH HER:DON'T STOP... DEEPER JESUS:SAY WHAT HER:IM ABOUT ΤΟ CUM OMG @KINGPETTY83 FUCKIS GOING ON HERE'.WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE .

I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.Bubblegum Bitch:

Thanks for sharing, animals under the skin, animals in the sky, star signs, tables and charts kept.Tales in the air, balls in the air, monkeys and snakes in the trees, the walks on the right sides. Seasons In The Sands, Dances On The Beaches, Good Times. Fish Out Of Water. Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come. 

The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself...One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues. Translations shared "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes.


Okay, super huge and exciting news that I’m having a hard time controlling my excitement over. 'Racist' Trees , Shastia Brenagh .Cheaters Liars, Carl Brenagh ,Family Affairs..Facebook, hits ...❤️❤️❤️, WHERE HAVE U BEEN ?Trees To Nuts. Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart.A week late, but I wanted to give accolades to this dad, that's the way to raise a child in this PC environment. 
On craigslist in Palm Springs, and in Ventura, is where Steven likes to post ad for more sex partners, and cry about how he lost his woman, she changed right before his eye. Alissa changed from being a woman he wanted to marry, to the woman he wanted to bury, in two time. Lynn Warren ain't it a bitch when someone you thought was a dictator turned out to be ten times the benevolent ruler than the robber baron government that rules you??Real Fag Hag or California cow?Rachel Jarrot, ... We were fed up.

Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 

I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'.Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel. Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.

 But then they decided while around the corner at a new friends home  I wasn't WORTH shit  no call or text saying they are not coming..  so how is it easy.. how can I EVER trust anyone ever again. It over for me. I was a fool to trust a  friend.. in my eyes he was a friend.. never again .how I wish he was honest. . how I wish he was that man I fell so hard for.. but I was fooled.. how I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 




Someone you though was a friend.. someone you believed and trusted played a cruel evil trick on you..how is it easy when your heart is destroyed.  Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 

Inline image



Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.



Inline image


Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.Remember The Time .Cannabis and Conversation.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.



Inline image




Tips and tails, mice and men, boys and girls smiles and laughter. Good classic cartoon hits, cartoon network, boys next door, gifts to share.The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by  @CORKCICLE.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.


National Park Service To Spy On Picnics, Family Gatherings, Weddings and Much More.





--

Rare Outbreak of Common Sense Recorded in Britain: Children Won’t Be Jabbed Against What They’re Not at Risk for

-- Thanks for the share, I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.


Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'


Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.

Watching China: Anatomy of a Suicide

Fred Reed,Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Rats to races, baby boomers, peace of mind to share, schools of hard knocks, ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to turn life around.Good luck, lots of joys and lots of love, hands to hold, angels on earth, earth angels at that age. The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by  @CORKCICLE



America’s Twisted Pretzel Economy

David Stockman,Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come. Thanks for the share, I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.

Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Supreme Edition Armored Batman.Self Title Challenge: I can’t believe I haven’t seen this one yet! Dire Straits.Sucking bottle service cocks up the tour totem pole? Forgivable.But Mickey allowing all the slur tossing, v surprising.I am however extra impressed she got the Disney Corp. to look past 10+ years of being an absolute unequivocal piece of garbage human being.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains.

Sally Lavigne shared The Purple Flower: Juanita Honeycutt, Persistence."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men (and women), with talents. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.


TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Piss-off, lifestyle of hardships to share, with the gods from the center of the earth.' Dr. Fauci And Dr. Birx Take Over 'SNL' Cold Open To Explain The Vaccine Situation.Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune. NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

Rubie's Men's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Supreme Edition Armored Batman.Self Title Challenge: I can’t believe I haven’t seen this one yet! Dire Straits.Sucking bottle service cocks up the tour totem pole? Forgivable.But Mickey allowing all the slur tossing, v surprising.

Love doesn't hurt you. A person that doesn't know how to love hurts you. Don't get it twisted.Houses and homes, dreams of life on the beach...FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'

BRAND NEW SONG,Seems we always have a song for the right occasion and this song fits right in with the rest.Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment.

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Strangers.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips. Mad Hatter is a state of mind .Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.


Hello everyone

And a former Goldman Sachs trader says what's coming next is a phase he calls: "Financial Lockdown." DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM.


And a former Goldman Sachs trader says what's coming next is a phase he calls: "Financial Lockdown." Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Family Affairs, Trip To The...


If I get fat,I eat too much!If I lose weight,I'm sick!IfI  dress well,I show off! If I dress simply,I am poor! If I cry, I am pitied!If I speak my mind,I am arrogant! n fact, nowadays,no matter what you do someone will always criticize you. So you might as well just be yourself!'

Earth angel to some, fairy and pixie with a drop of a dime.... Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores.
Image

Reasons to dance, names changes to hide from haters, lots of hot air blowing about seek and crop off hands. Views shared of the fish that ...


Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'
DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.'I know as a woman I'm I' supposed to be afraid of getting older but I love this shit so much. Every year I sink deeper into this bath of unapologetic realness and it's amazingSmall children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb..Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, pros and cons for each, counting heads again.


Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. Sheri Jarrot, Cum for the wide mouth, talk dung now, cows and whales to date 7603601613  We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon .

Sons to shine bright, glory dazes on earth, pages to books, words to songs, birds and bees in the dogwood trees.Hats And Horns. (Black Gir Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer .. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'

Life Is An adventure.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy ..Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.r or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host.

Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" ...for MARILYN GERSHIRE, DEAD. After midnight.-Markets All works with Ex Wife, Sheri Jarrrot, and Creator of next greatest Jewish Woman. Can be reach at 7608512267 or 50925 Paradise West Drive number B: La Quinta, California 92253. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd.

Ain't nobody's business if I do. American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.GUYS READY? Dykes And Butches, Rach Jay, Sheri And Rachel Jarrot. Earth angels and veterans.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd.
   
Inline image

We found America (Columbus!) We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ).This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins
Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES Rules. Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. Sheri Jarrot, Cum for the wide mouth, talk dung now, cows and whales to date 7603601613  We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon .

Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.

Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.

 But then they decided while around the corner at a new friends home  I wasn't WORTH shit  no call or text saying they are not coming..  so how is it easy.. how can I EVER trust anyone ever again. It over for me. I was a fool to trust a  friend.. in my eyes he was a friend.. never again .how I wish he was honest. . how I wish he was that man I fell so hard for.. but I was fooled.. how I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.




Someone you though was a friend.. someone you believed and trusted played a cruel evil trick on you..how is it easy when your heart is destroyed.  Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count,  RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ,Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.I wish I never answered that stupid message..  will never be easy when you don't understand.


Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green ...This could get interesting.Stay safe, Stay healthy, Stay happy, On a journey filled with adventure and wonder, Till the wheels, fall off.Human Nature.Witches, Pots To Burn, Sons Bright, Waves Made -Earth Angels In The Sands Of Time. Hats, Horns, Hands To Guide, Wishes On Dreams In Motions.


LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'

Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. From The Dee. Touch Me. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable.

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up. I thought.. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in http://time. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.
Sands of time, to blow in the winds, candles, and songs to sell, shows to do. Pictures and words, tales to show, horses to rats to races to go, trips to the beaches, trips with friends, freaks out to steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment