Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Shades worn in black, read and white, sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, face in the shadows.

  We can't wait to share this with you all. Stay tuned!From us and our family of fish at SEA LIFE - Happy Holidays!Love Lessons, waves to make, dances in the light of day. Cheers, waves, words, writers, horse and pony shows, good times, sad times, wishes on stars. Happy New Year!'You are refreshing and I love the flow about you.


Dimes, diamond, deeds and donkeys, paths to cross, lessons to learn, starting over again.



Image
Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.

 It is all good, 12 views to explore, just like hours in a day, 12 views by the hour, things change out of your hands, and unable to change the outcome. Peace, joy and pleasures to share as part of a family.Not able to fix, cure, or trade, stupid for life.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?Freaks, frogs, snakes in grass, live and love, coins to flip.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up.

I’m down to talk and to see if we can be. Nice to know, just need more history, stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, house on the block, how far from the beach. Dreams in words, more than a line, not much to go on, not a page of a book, between the  one line, what else is left. Talk.

 Skying Writing, Sky-walking, Thank you for your resolve! These crooks should go to jail! God willing!   What Is In A Name, Roses.Make Me Say it Again girl. Thanks for service, hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, veterans on the streets.  🙏🏻   LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Decades.Dimes to drop.
Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.Lessons to learn, about the fun and games in the minds and hearts of the young at heart. Fairies, pixies, earth angels, bikers from New York, gifts of songs and dances for a better daze. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.



JUST MY OPINION,.Disneyland nightmares, to relive, how many times. Roots of the nuts, the rats, the roaches, cheap tricks to make more bucks.

Brains to wash, crooks, cheaters, and liars, dressed like rats.Once a snake always a snake, a frog and American Toad. Leader of a pack of hell hounds, date a snake with good looks, and lack of 6 cans for a 6 pack, dream mate.

Sisters in Cali, read, rite, and blue, shades of colors, coffee with cream, black as night, witches, fairies, pixies and earth angels, wings to fly, trips out of this world, come one, come all, stars and sons to shine bright.

Happy holiday, dances in the streets, boys to men, want more than sex, and shadows in the darkness, want a love to last, dreams in motions...Seniors, baby boomers, giants on land, where are you at now. Home alone still...Why not? Trips To Disneyland, today, going back home. Walks

I know everything in the IE is flagged, but...You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

I miss you amy. I dreamed about you last night. We were in bed, you loved me, and I loved you. But, I wasn't right in my head, as I usually am. But there was lava erupting here in Riverside... It was flowing right under your house on the cliff of the M mountain in Moreno Valley. But you told me, it's ok.

What's going on Amy? I'm using my psychic ability to communicate with you and if you do communicate with me through this medium, I will know that I didn't have that dream for nothing. You know I loved you back then... in 6th grade... I know you got married and had a kid. But, for some reason, out of the blue, I dreamed about you...

Why?


In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

A veteran thief (Morgan Freeman) recruits a younger crook (Antonio Banderas) to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to the Russian mob.Role Models: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends,The Code.TIME shared.


Lame Deer, LAKOTA.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.Joy and pain, dancing in the sunshine.Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol oops! The beg...You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create.


DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note. Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a t...

Once long ago, in a dark dream, went to get a free ride, to the doctors for awhile, found a snake for a minute. Found a frog to hop alone with me, with my mother and I, had the aunts also to go. Went though a lot of paperwork. In the end, it was a blink of an eye, life in the grave was over, for all of us.What do you think of human centered capitalism?Hahaha ..keep dreaming.


Thank the Great Spirit: Tales In The Woods. Never finished, now it's gone. Hope you guys still like it.All we need is LOVE. Shades worn in black, read and white, sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, face in the shadows.


When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night So say good morning .Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Shades worn in black, read and white, sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, face in the shadows.
COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.
FROGSSNAKESLIVEINGRASSDATESONSETS.BLOGSPOT.COM
COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.
Angels on top, songs to sing, love and luck to share, ups and downs, lessons learned, moving on. I Draw Disney Animals As Humans With Their ...


 Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.People ask me if I believe in god... I tell them I pray to creator.


Pebbles Beaches: Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD. Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment