Monday, March 7, 2022

TOTO ... Hold The Line! Love Isn’t Always on Time ...

 Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. TailsMayia A. (Spruce Power)Unaccountable. Did Not Close March 4th 2022.Kevin Hart Tweeted: Just posted a photo.When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .TOTO ... Hold The Line! Love Isn’t Always on Time ...



BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED.Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act.



UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.TOTO ... Hold The Line! Love Isn’t Always on Time ...

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'SHOW SHOW THE ME SEQUE L'

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.

 Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151:So you feel me, thanks, now I feel you, as well, feelings, shall we share,here and now, here it comes..,Whatever situation you may be going through remember that is only temporary and things will change.TOTO ... Hold The Line! Love Isn’t Always on Time ...

May be a cartoon of text

No comments:

Post a Comment