Thursday, February 16, 2023

My neighbour keeps defecating in my front lawn and burying it. I have called the police several times but they say nothing can be done because he is burying the feces. Any legal action I could take?

 "Good In Sweet Tips 2012: Bad luck, bad karma, lessons to learn ...Find the one yet?? 38 white guy here in Yorba Linda ... hi! "Lol. -Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please:Homeless Nightmares:"

Reflections, Rites 2.Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!Grits to Kiss Persistence."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF.

leave other peeps...
CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses.  Mental illness is like fighting a war where the enemy's strategy is to convince you that the war isn't actually happening. Diamonds, Or Not."That's My Girl:Can you keep a secret?


Need some advice. My neighbour keeps defecating in my front lawn and burying it. I have called the police several times but they say nothing can be done because he is burying the feces.
Any legal action I could take?

  When We Were Young.Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you

.1

Distant sound of crickets in the night, waking up chilly outside the warm breeze is no more till spring showers pour. I smell the air. A pleasant scent is present. Grabbing my existence Leading me to where I need to be. Energy to give I have. Super crazy in love with life is the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment