Friday, July 12, 2024

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT". Cannabis and Conversation.

 You better leave me the fuck alone!'(Spruce Power)  I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when it's not believed by others. Woman for man, son to stand out, taller than average Joe, senior alert, retired or not. Share a shot, a little history, tell me something good.  It's your move...  

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".  Cannabis and Conversation.



For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.‘ TIPS OF TALES, MONKEYS AND DONKEYS IN THE HILLS, JACKASSES TO RIDE, STEERS AND QUEERS. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LAUGHS, LOTS OF DONKEYS WITH TALES, LOTS OF ... May be an image of 3 people and people smiling  Everything begins with a conversation.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better.Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUNS.Alidou Ouedraogo is traveling to Antananarivo.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.' No problem. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog. '   'Jesus: "anyone got a light?" Lucifer: The truth is still the truth even when it's not believed by others. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.CHEAP TRICKS, BUTCHES, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOLE IN THE WALL, SOUTH AFRICA.
May be an image of 1 person, pasta and text

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".  Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Annika ST. James, stranger forever, words to exchange, the good , the bad, the ugly, history to create, pages to create.COINS TO FLIP.'I'm not the bigger person. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment