Saturday, December 4, 2021

Daddy's' Home.I don't want to say good night So say good morning....

Tmjmtb1313@gmail.com Miller Jackson,704 315 0809. Crooks, cheaters, and liars, faces in the herd. Jackasses on a new platform. Feel free to ask any questions you have I am confident and comfortable with who I am and who I can be to you. I assure you you will want to contact me .
May be an image of 1 person, tree and sky


Notes to play, fish and frogs to follow, the piper with the the songs to sing, games to play good times. Tips to dodge the fish that have feet, frogs and snakes in the water, fairy tales for the kids. Goats and sheep, rats to races, happy days again, to laugh and play, horns to blue, dances with rats.
May be an image of 5 people and text

Daddy's Home: Bailey Bugs, Glory Dazes To Come. Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, 

 Rolling Stones: Daddy's' Home.I don't want to say good night So say good morning. Glory dazes done, back in the date, dates with snakes and frogs, dances in the dark, dances in shame, tales to spin.Leaders Of The Pack, Jack Of All Trades, Daddy's Home: Bailey Bugs, Glory Dazes To Come. Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home.I don't want to say good night So say good morning....




May be an image of text that says 'I don't know why added you You're a duck I'm a human Our love is forbidden Quack Shh... don't make this any harder than it needs to be.'

No comments:

Post a Comment