Saturday, December 4, 2021

Thankful and glad to be able to get a few things done, and thanks again to God and the stars above for the things that I have and the things that I need, to come and fall into place.

 WITTYWISEANDHAPPY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Classes On Love And Hate, Horns To Blow, Goat Horns To Share.Animal signs, people are set with parts that appear like the fishes, rats, and the water sign people, march is the month of rebirth. Secord Time Around, Waves To Be Made, Books To Write, Dancing On The Sands Of Time. Schools Of Hard Times, CEO Of Normal, Common, And Broken, Light In The Dark.
two men on a beach

Travel discounts, airfare deals for Veterans

Veterans can now get travel deals and discounts through, American Forces Travel, the Department of Defense's MWR initiative offering a wide selection of discounted rates on hotels, air fare, rental cars, vacation packages, cruises and much more! Check out all the great deals and discounts available exclusively for those who served



My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. My Life is by no means perfect..Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way.People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson.



Sinn Starr's avatar 

Every writer strives to capture their reader from the first page, gripping them with an opening that won't let go. To ensnare your readers with your opening,Thanks for the words in waves, have a few of my own to share. 

Tmjmtb1313@gmail.com ,Miller Jackson,704 315 0809 .Secord Time Around, Waves To Be Made, Books To Write, Dancing On The Sands Of Time. Schools Of Hard Times, CEO Of Normal, Common, And Broken, Light In The Dark.

Thankful and glad to be able to get a few things done, and thanks again to God and the stars above for the things that I have and the things that I need, to come and fall into place.


Pending member's public pictures
Pending member's public pictures
Pending member's public pictures
Pending member's public pictures
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:Afternoon everyone,Thankful and glad to be able to get a few things done, and thanks again to God and the stars above for the things that I have and the things that I need, to come and fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment