Sunday, February 6, 2022

Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.

  With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter...with hurt comes happiness...with loss comes new life! There is a balance in life.

May be a cartoon of text

Live and learn, balls in the ...  ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.  With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter...with hurt comes happiness...with loss comes new life! There is a balance in life.


Paulo Sa Elias shared, Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ...  ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.
                                    


American Women. Veterans.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.Black Liberation Movement (BLM) Threated to burn down New York City with fire and blood shed!Paulo Sa Elias shared, Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.


Live and learn, balls in the ...  ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.  With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter...with hurt comes happiness...with loss comes new life! There is a balance in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment