Sunday, February 6, 2022

Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’. 'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trgu tow'

 My Future in the Media World:ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER: Time To Change.JACK DOUGLAS: Uh,, how your weekend so far... Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’. 'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trgu tow'
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Courtesy Josh Behan'

Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Tom Petty, American Girl, Songs To Play, Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets.Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’. 'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trgu tow'

Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.May be an image of 1 person, long hair and outdoors



Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves. I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .RFK, Jr.’s ‘The Real Anthony Fauci’ Hits Bookstores! Children's Health Defense.

We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline. And you don’t get to choose the timing for another person's healing. It makes sense that when a relationship isn’t working, we wish to help the other person see how they could be different. It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy.

.Things don't always turn out as they should.Things go wrong & never get fixed.Broken things stay broken.U can get through just believe n you.No matter the weather, best friends always stick together.  

Cause they become insecure accuse you of EVERYTHING. It’s definitely not for a weak person. Everyone wana play safe whole time she’s was down for you and only you but you destroyed her. Had her looking in the mirror asking what’s wrong in reality ya draining her.Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’. 'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trgu tow'



Good Afternoon.Holy crap! Fun, fun post! views, voices, values, hats and horns, blasts online,hits and misses. Okay, you sound crazy enough to meet (smile). I need a friend that likes new challenges and has a positive look on life.


May be a cartoon of 7 people, people standing and text that says 'AMERICAN DREAM'

No comments:

Post a Comment