Saturday, September 26, 2026

A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, say nothing.

Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark.Starring Tituss Burgess as “The Witch”

You continue to intrigue me. I would like to know more about you, not just your thoughts. How do you spend your time, what do you look like, and why have you chosen to release some feelings here?

sjarrotrolestoplayhatstowear.blogspot.com Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the country, of knights in arms, guns and bears, knights in the woods. Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark.Starring Tituss Burgess as “The Witch”.Hol..

Dealerships using Shiftly Auto report 7–20 more deals per month, just from freeing up their salespeople to actually sell.
If your team’s time is money — this pays for itself.


Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark.Starring Tituss Burgess as “The Witch.Dealerships using Shiftly Auto report 7–20 more deals per month, just from freeing up their salespeople to actually sell.



I bought an old car off Facebook Marketplace yesterday for $1,800. Guy wanted it gone ASAP, handed me the title and keys, and I drove it home without thinking much of it. Last night I opened the trunk looking for the spare tire and just froze. There was cash EVERYWHERE.


Hundreds, twenties, fives, singles… stuffed underneath the spare tire, scattered across the trunk, and even shoved down into the sides. There was also a little scale, some gloves, and a few other things that immediately made me question what this car was used for before I bought it.

I stopped counting at a little over $4,000.
Here’s where my girlfriend and I are arguing: she thinks I need to call the guy immediately because obviously he forgot it.

If your team’s time is money — this pays for itself.
A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, say nothing.


 Don’t leave your success in the hands of others. Don’t leave your success in the hands of others.”
A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, say nothing.


BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!
The need for stuff, looks, brains, pennies and digits galore. are the requirements of a simple whore.


A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, say nothing.
BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!

Don’t leave your success in the hands of others. Don’t leave your success in the hands of others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment