Saturday, September 26, 2026

You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.

 No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.United Neighborhood Houses.Burning trees forever, crazy for a fee, not common crazy.

I know the powers to be out in the media, they are playing mind games with everyone you are not being told the 100 percent truth on what's truly is happening.



Will check back. Maybe.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.


Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Congratulations to all the incredible UNH & Paramount College Scholarship recipients being celebrated.

Going to the swap meet in Huntington Beach, Golden West Community college, Black Lady Marine, retired, relaxed, and ready to rock and roll.

Getting ready to go, just go finish with the food in the backyard, garden to get ready for more seeds. Need to shower, and need to eat, and pack to get on the road.

Have a great day, looking for me, will be the lady with the green hair. Get a lot of starters to talk about, shit and things. Burning trees forever, crazy for a fee, not common crazy.
Will check back. Maybe.


We appreciate the positive reviews and thankful for the opportunity on helping out with this minor inconvenience.

You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.

I know the powers to be out in the media, they are playing mind games with everyone you are not being told the 100 percent truth on what's truly is happening.



I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. I Can Make It Better.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.



I know the powers to be out in the media, they are playing mind games with everyone you are not being told the 100 percent truth on what's truly is happening.



Will check back. Maybe.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment