Sunday, November 29, 2020

A week late, but I wanted to give accolades to this dad, that's the way to raise a child in this PC environment. Way to go!

Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder. Hindsight: 20-20. Oh What A Night...Kea Khiev: Cow for free, sucker in the, faces of low lives, cattle drives, hags, hoes, hogs.
Can’t stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Wishing you all a wonderful new week. May it be everything that you are hoping and wishing for ❤️
STEVENJARROTCRIMES2015DATES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Can’t stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Wishing you all a wonderful new week. May it be everything that you are hoping and wishing for ❤️
I love it when you are happy!! You seem in good spirits and that makes me happy to know that. At least that's the vibe I'm feeling from your...

πŸ„ Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time.  A week late, but I wanted to give accolades to this dad, that's the way to raise a child in this PC environment. Way to go! Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!
☺ Traveller ⛺


You are your success...My birthday wish for you: may God uplift you more, may God richly bless you with everything you desire the most, may God increase you in wisdom, may God continue to watch over you always, may God continue to use you to change lives, may God shower you with blessings and may God give you the best in life. A week late, but I wanted to give accolades to this dad, that's the way to raise a child in this PC environment. Way to go!

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'What part of "WE HAVE IT ALLH Do you not understahd?'

No comments:

Post a Comment