Sunday, November 29, 2020

AMEN! People beware:Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.


Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young .Mountains To Climb — Smooching Frogs.Daily Journey.Elephants in the heads, campers on the desert, moving on, time to keep moving forward. Lessons to learn, teachers and students, watches on land, watches on pictures, watches and ways to keep life in the present.

 


 Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.  I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 

AMEN! People beware:Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.


 Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.  I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment