Friday, November 27, 2020

Another intriguing post from the lady I secretly admire. Chasing the sun was flagged but not before I seen it. Keep posting. Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good . Can't you hear me knocking

 Another intriguing post from the lady I secretly admire.  Chasing the sun was flagged but not before I seen it. Keep posting. Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good . Can't you hear me knocking .

ABOUT | Brown Sugar Collective
Wishes and hopes for a kind person, older and taller that has a degree or two and the wisdom of age to help guide me though the maze called life.A wise man hears one word and understands two.Love friends forever. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons.Everyone.I Guess.Right.

Written notice, good times, loved the shots shared, Facebook ties. Family affairs to plan, dicks and dawgs, hell hounds, noses in the air, views of the walks of fame. Wheels to turn, time to stop, paths to cross, over space, once or twice, pages to books...Husky kisses, hugs to take, hugs out of light. Lovers and haters, tricks to trade, dances in the winds, dances for life. Ways to go, have to laugh daily, have to have a good time, have to live in the moments given. Glory dazes done, pages to turn, glory dazes to come, songs to sing, songs to play, fairy tales, pages to books, stories to tell. Love, light, laughs, good time, live and learn, walks in the park, walks after dark.
Trades Up:.the stars are talking to me tonight 💫 It's about that time!! TreatsEnergy 🍂 💦:🎃 🎃🍵 💪
HITSANDMISSESBUMPSINROADSHOPEIN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Trades Up:.the stars are talking to me tonight 💫 It's about that time!! TreatsEnergy 🍂 💦:🎃 🎃🍵 💪
Although the student was awarded money by a court ($500,000 for a pair of broken eyeglasses), my civil suit only went as fa...


Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons.Everyone.I Guess.Right.Thanks for the reply, questions up in the air, stats, common factors for you, age, how tall, located, retired senior man, things to talk about. My ad, woman for man, sister, babe, dame, bitch, crazy for a fee, uncle Sam, to thank for that. Not common crazy, crazy like a fox.

Sugarbabes |
Blessing or lessons are why we meet people is how I feel about it, have had enough lessons for this year, but I know that is not true. Every day you are a teacher or a student, and for me that means being an example. Trying to change people by your example only works if they like you, otherwise you get suck into a world beneath standard that you live by.


 Another intriguing post from the lady I secretly admire.  Chasing the sun was flagged but not before I seen it. Keep posting. Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good . Can't you hear me knocking 

Thanks for the reply, questions up in the air, stats, common factors for you, age, how tall, located, retired senior man, things to talk about. My ad, woman for man, sister, babe, dame, bitch, crazy for a fee, uncle Sam, to thank for that. Not common crazy, crazy like a fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment